Learn more about the new GOV.UK Verify service Autumn 2017
The pilots have now come to the end of Discovery phase and the Cabinet Office's Government Digital Service (GDS) is keen to share what they’ve done, get feedback from the sector and update on what’s yet to come.
Two events are planned in the late summer of 2017 as follows:
Please register to come to your nearest event via the two links above.
The sessions aims to:
- provide a brief history of #VerifyLocal and approach taken to offering GOV.UK Verify to local authorities across the country
- review our first pilot discovery findings
- present the Discovery user research findings, service patterns and service designs, technical architecture and business cases
It is also a great opportunity to hear from council pilot participants themselves about their experience so far, hear about GDS' plans to offer other platform services to local authorities and, generally, have a chat with likeminded people about service transformation and identity assurance in local government!
Who should come:
- LA heads of service, digital, web, IT, business development / transformation staff or councillors
- representative bodies and public sector organisations influential in local service transformation
- business development staff at companies currently delivering digital services to local authorities